Descend to the Pou de la Portella in Montserrat by an impressive 30 meter vertical that enters a cave. Formations such as stalactites and columns decorate the interior of this magnificent cave. 4 rappels, including one of 30 meters (access to the cave) and another of 45, from an impressive needle that crowns Montserrat.
Good physical condition is required.
Price per person, (VAT inc.)
Description 180 m – 5h
A descent into the iconic mountain of Montserrat. The Migdía ravine has a series of beautiful rappels between 5 and 18 meters. Amazing conglomerate rock corridors, a dry and sinuous bed that offers new landscapes in every curve, emotions and adventure guaranteed in this classic descent of canyons. Suitable both for initiation as families and children or couples and friends. A day of canyoning in Montserrat great and different, in a sublime frame, nature and sport combined to give you new memories. In addition, we will enjoy a beautiful approach to the head, crossing forests and trails.
- 8:30 am, we left by car from Barcelona.
- 9:30 am, we start the excursion from the Collbató car park.
- 10: 30h, we equip ourselves and descend in rappel to the cave.
- 12: 00h, to regain strength, a picnic among ancestral walls.
- 14: 00h, Great rappel in montserrat of 45 meters.